At Boston Children's Hospital, success is measured in patients treated, parents comforted and teams taught. It's in discoveries made, processes perfected, and technology advanced. In major medical breakthroughs and small acts of kindness. And in colleagues who have your back and patients who have your heart. As a teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School, our reach is global and our impact is profound. Join our acclaimed Marketing and Communications Department and discover how your talents can change lives. Yours included.
This Marketing Analyst III will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Hospital's data-driven strategic marketing planning process meeting national reputation building and clinical growth goals.
- Assessing the hospital's competitive market position and conducting market assessments of the Hospital's national clinical services.
- Identifying market research needs, developing strategic market research projects, performing research analysis, and delivering actionable insights.
- Producing web metric reporting including implementation, mining, and interpreting data for interactive products and/or online marketing campaigns, monitoring and analyzing key metrics, providing insights about performance data and highlighting how reporting data aligns with defined business goals and metrics at a service line level.
To qualify, you must have:
- A Master's in Business Administration with concentration in Marketing or Finance; and at a minimum 8 years of equivalent business experience, 3 of which must be in marketing or market research.
- Strong analytical skills in order to identify needs, determine market research framework and appropriate methodology, collect information from diverse sources, perform analyses, and synthesize the information and data in order to solve problems.
- The ability to design and deliver relatively complex market research solutions and programs that cross department/divisional lines.
- Experience with market research vendor management.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and customer service skills to effectively provide service to service lines and other hospital departments.
- Working experience with external healthcare industry databases as well as advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Experience with business intelligence/data warehouse tools (desired). Work requires well-developed writing, presentation, and organization skills. No certification, registration or licensure required.
Boston Children's Hospital offers competitive compensation and unmatched benefits, including affordable health, vision and dental insurance, generous levels of time off, 403(b) Retirement Savings plan, Pension, Tuition Reimbursement, cell phone plan discounts and discounted rates on T-passes (50% off). Discover your best.
Boston Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Standard Hours Per Week: 40