The Marketing Coordinator supports effective implementation and delivery of marketing and communications for Brown University School of Professional Studies (SPS) programs. The Marketing Coordinator is cross-trained to provide support and continuity for marketing activities in all SPS program areas. Projects include email marketing, print and digital advertising, social media community development, web content maintenance and development, public relations, etc. The Marketing Coordinator supports marketing staff, coordinates with program directors and outside vendors, and tracks and reports marketing analytics to ensure timely and effective completion of marketing projects.
- Under the direction of senior marketing staff, the Marketing Coordinator supports the execution of outbound messaging and recruitment marketing activities for all SPS programs and activities, including Pre-College, Undergraduate, and Executive and Professional programs.
- Metrics, Data, and Reporting
- Contribute to SPS Planning and Strategy
- Bachelor's Degree and 1 - 2 years related experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational, project management, and production skills involving multiple, simultaneous projects
- Knowledge of Web technology, HTML and web design standards, and web editing using Dreamweaver
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel), Photoshop, Indesign
- Fluency with current technology developments and social media platforms. Ability to learn new systems.
- Advertising, visual design, or web production experience a plus
Background Check Required: Criminal
Recruiting Start Date:2017-03-16-07:00
Job Posting Title:Marketing Coordinator
Time Type:Full time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
Please note that in order to be considered an applicant for any staff position at Brown University you must submit an application form for each position for which you believe you are qualified. Applications are not kept on file for future positions. Please include a cover letter and resume with each position application.
Still Have Questions?
If you have any questions you may contact email@example.com.
Brown University is an E-Verify Employer.
Brown University is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive academic global community; as an EEO/AA employer, Brown considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, race, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.