- Bachelor's Degree required (Marketing Communications or related field preferred).
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience.
- Independent project management and workflow oversight; strong time and deadline management; ability to prioritize and see projects through to completion.
- Excellent communication, writing, and research skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work professionally and collaborate effectively with a wide variety of constituencies including internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and analytical/problem-solving skills, along with a high degree of flexibility.
- Knowledge of A.P. Style.
- Knowledge of the current higher education media and marketing industries.
- Familiarity with current issues and topics related to the University of Wisconsin System.
- Working knowledge of Office suite, Adobe Creative Suite and CMS.
Online applications are REQUIRED at: https://jobs.uwrf.edu/ Materials not submitted electronically cannot be considered.
- Curriculum vitae (resume)
- Letter of interest specifying qualifications and experience (cover letter)
- Provide the names, addresses, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses of three references who can specifically comment on your ability, experience and professional preparation (references).
Inquiries should be addressed to:
University Communications and Marketing
Deadline to Apply: Initial review of applications will begin upon receipt. For full consideration, applicants should submit all required materials by Thursday April 27. A criminal background check will be completed on final candidates.
The University of Wisconsin System will not reveal the identities of applicants who request confidentiality in writing, except that the identity of the successful candidate will be released. See Wis. Stat. sec. 19.36(7).
UW-River Falls does not offer H-1B or other work authorization visa sponsorship for this position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States at the time of hire and maintain work authorization throughout the employment term. If you have questions regarding this, please contact Human Resources at 715-425-3926.
UW-River Falls Diversity Statement: We declare that diversity and inclusivity are core values. We dedicate ourselves to build a culture grounded in principles of equity, social justice, and excellence. We fundamentally affirm and embrace the multiple identities, values, belief systems, and cultural practices of all individuals and communities. We will address fundamental issues of bias, discrimination, and exclusion.
The University is committed to creating an educational community which enhances student awareness and appreciation of diverse ethnicities and cultures and identities which actively supports tolerance, civility and respect for the rights and sensibilities of each person without regard to economic status, ethnic background, political views, sexual orientation, or other personal characteristics or beliefs. Awareness of and sensitivity to diverse ethnic and cultural heritages are especially sought in applicants.
UWRF is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer subject to all state and federal regulations pertaining to non-discrimination based upon sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, marital status, age, arrest and/or conviction record, veteran status, and membership in the national guard, state defense force, or any other reserve component of the military forces of the United States or the State of Wisconsin. All persons, especially women, persons of color, people with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Employment is subject to federal laws that require verification of your identity and legal right to work in the United States as required by the Immigration Reform and Control Act.
For a copy of the UWRF campus safety information, see http:www.uwrf.edu/Police/CampusRecordsCrimes.cfm or call University Police at (715) 425-3133 for a paper copy. This material includes crime statistics (Annual Security Report) and information on crime prevention, sexual assault, and drug/alcohol issues.