Award-winning culinary tour operator is seeking a marketing leader to drive our rapid growth. Access Trips (www.accesstrips.com) tours focus on exploring culture through cuisine in exotic locales, with ground-breaking itineraries in Asia, Africa, and the Americas. We are honored to have been featured in the New York Times, National Geographic, and Fodor’s.
We have experienced 400% growth over the past two years and are looking for a strategic, creative and entrepreneurial marketer to drive our growth to the next level. The main focus of this position is to attract and engage future guests and inspire them to book Access Trips tours.
This full-time position with benefits offers the right candidate a huge opportunity to lead as a senior member of a smart, fun, passionate and growing team. The marketing director reports to the CEO.
- Set strategic direction and drive execution of a multi-channel consumer marketing plan
- Lead a small and growing team focused on PR, SEO, content marketing, and travel agency sales, and partner with senior sales and operations leaders
- Track and manage demand generation programs to meet booking targets
- Manage PR vendor to drive travel media and guide book placement
- Create and implement launch plans for new products
- Build the Access Trips brand with rich, sensory and aspirational messaging and content
- Roll up your sleeves and execute marketing programs flawlessly
- Passion for food, travel, and exploring new cultures with significant international experience
- Minimum 4+ years experience running a multi-channel consumer travel marketing organization; tour operator experience strongly preferred
- Hands-on experience in SEO, SEM, brand marketing, content and email marketing, and web content management
- Track record of creating and managing a marketing budget to deliver business goals
- A creative and proactive problem solver with excellent critical thinking and quantitative abilities
- Strong writing and editing skills and bullet-proof spelling, grammar and punctuation; stunning and engaging copy writing a plus
- A self-starter with a strong sense of urgency, initiative, and follow through
- Demonstrated experience in building, managing and retaining teams
- Confident in their opinions yet works extremely well collaboratively; takes constructive feedback
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and Google Docs, and easily able to learn new programs
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Location: This position is based on Bainbridge Island, Washington. The office is across the street from the Bainbridge Island Ferry Terminal.
- Compensation/Benefits: Salary plus target-based bonus, medical benefits, and PTO.
- Travel: This position has less than 15% business travel. Access Trips supports personal travel to experience our products.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!