Position: Marketing Manager
Reports To: Managing Director of Marketing
Marketing & Business Development
The National Association of REALTORS® (NAR), the largest trade association in the nation, is seeking a Marketing Manager to plan and communicate our benefits, programs, and initiatives to members. In this highly visible role, you’ll also serve as a consultant to other divisions and outside partners to develop and implement marketing and communication plans.
The successful candidate will have a strong foundation in traditional marketing fundamentals including but not limited to campaign development, budgeting, tradeshows, writing and editing as well as experience with or knowledge of website development, app development and the use of tagging and tracking links to supply reporting/analytics.
- Manage all aspects of the online Member Center, including content updates and promotions
- Collaborate with NAR staff on marketing plans and promotional opportunities for select member benefits. Includes ad copywriting and media placement.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team, other NAR staff and outside vendors to create and implement marketing strategies and trade show booth theme to represent NAR at industry events and conventions.
- Write, manage and implement multi-channel marketing and communication plans. (May include digital marketing, video, direct mail and social media.)
- Results-driven, team-oriented environment
- Direct involvement in high-profile campaigns and events
- Opportunity for project ownership
- Organizational culture that values and encourages excellence, respect, trust and creativity
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Pre-tax transit benefit option
- Convenient North Michigan Avenue location
- Stable organization that provides potential for long-term career growth
The National Association of REALTORS® operates with one goal in mind: to help our more than 1 million members become more profitable and successful. We believe that building a strong team is the only way to accomplish this goal. Our most successful staffers embody our core values (excellence, respect, trust and creativity) and are committed to:
- Thinking in unique and independent ways
- Helping others to think for themselves
- Supporting employee growth and development
Please apply via our website: www.nar.realtor/jobs.
No phone calls, please. EOE M/F/V/H